Saturday, May 23, 2009

Planes Mistaken for Stars

I feel like it's been forever since I last updated, though I know only a week has passed. A lot has happened, little worth mentioning on a "non-personal" blog, however. I have kept the proverbial creative juices flowing through various media, when has made me especially exhausted, and especially tardy in making my otherwise regular entries. I'm sure you will all find a way to forgive me. Fear not, the obsessive blogging will continue from this day forth.

Now, I promised Becky I would put pictures up quite a while ago, but didn't, because I am a jerkface. Better late than never, though, right? Right. So here goes nothin'.

The first series is a documentation of Hopkins' commercial districts. The second series is a documentation of public telephones.

2 comments:

Colleen Mullins said...

Check out my friend's work at http://chrissmiar.com
Some nice affinity...

Ryan said...

I definitely see some similarities. I dig it.