Sunday, May 3, 2009

Code-O-Tron

My website is well on its way to being built, but the only thing that's truly throwing me for a loop is the SimpleViewer gallery. It's supposed to be sandwiched between the navigation at the top and the contact information, etc. at the bottom. As yet, my desires for there to be a gallery on my website are dashed. I'll inevitably fiddle with the code until magically it works or I decide to use something different. I would really rather use the SimpleViewer for now as it's very easy to build and update. It's also very lightweight, which is also in line with the way that the website is built. I want to make sure that no matter the connection, the page will load very quickly. Soon enough, the gallery will be working and the website will be live. Or I'll give up and code it all in HTML, which I really don't like the idea of. I can do it, but it will take me much longer.
I've also been adding my name to all of the alternate text in the HTML code, so as to make my ranking higher when "Ryan McGoff Photography" is searched for on Google when the site goes live.

Currently in heavy rotation:







The Blend - Slo Burn (Acoustic)






Johnny Cash - (Ghost Riders) In The Sky





Simian Mobile Disco - Sleep Deprivation

No comments: