Friday, July 10, 2009

Ships in the Night

I took a little detour to Seattle about eight hours after I landed in Minneapolis from New Orleans. I am back in the motherland now, however.

Now it's time to get down to post-production and battling with InDesign to create this book of mine. One of the questions I've been asking myself is whether to update the original work (this would be my preference) or to let the new series stand on its own. Being that the series as a whole is called Two Years and Two Hundred Square Feet, it would be a little absurd, in my opinion, to have another book bearing the same name. The next question is whether to create a tighter edit of 30 photos or keep the original edit and tack on to it? I'll have to mull that last one over. Meanwhile, I'll be burning my retinas in front of a computer screen.

Currently in heavy rotation:







RJD2 - Ghostwriter






Death From Above 1979 - Luno





Spinnerette - Baptized by Fire

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Let's see some pictures from the day with Chuck!